Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pure Brilliant Podcast Show #15



Welcome to the Pure Brilliant Podcast show #15.

This week I start off with a wee dedication to my Grandad, Willie Morrison with the song Hills O Yarrows . also Hollow Horse , Stone Autumn and Davy Cowan

Your host,

Hugh Morrison

CLICK HERE FOR SHOW #15!!

SHOW NOTES:

INTRO: 0:00
Hugh Morrison & Friends with Hills O Yarrows.
Hollow Horse with One Day.
Stone Autumn with Revolution Song.
Davy Cowan with Show me the Way.
Send emails to Pure Brilliant Podcast
Thanks for listening…
Hollow Horse with Prayer to St. Jude & If I'm not doing this I'll be doing something else!


END 25:50

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home